Colombo & Katie
Chad Wolf, former DHS Secretary under Trump and Chief Strategy Officer and Chairman of Homeland Security at America First Policy Institute, joined Colombo & Katie to discuss how many ‘gotaways’ have entered the United States through the southern border under Biden. How many illegal immigrants are being bused or flown across the country after entering? Wolf explained this process and how it was completely different under Trump.
- Missouri House votes to ban celebratory gunfire days after Chiefs’ parade shootingSRN News Missouri’s Republican-led House on Monday passed a bill to ban celebratory gunfire in cities less than a week after a deadly shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl parade left some attending lawmakers hiding in bathrooms. Kansas… Read more: Missouri House votes to ban celebratory gunfire days after Chiefs’ parade shooting
- Leftist Billionaire Soros to Take Control of Audacy, America’s 2nd-Largest Radio ChainBy Bob Hoge | 7:00 AM on February 15, 2024 The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com. One of my favorite lines in movie history—full disclosure, I love silly comedies—is when Leslie Nielsen,… Read more: Leftist Billionaire Soros to Take Control of Audacy, America’s 2nd-Largest Radio Chain
- Talent: “We have the world going up in flames because of Biden’s policies”The Tim Jones and Chris Arps Show Jim Talent, Former US Senator and Chairman of the Reagan Institute’s National Leadership Council talks about Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin going back to the hospital.
- Defense Secretary Austin is hospitalized with bladder issueSRN NEWS Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was hospitalized again Sunday to address a bladder issue as he continues to recover from prostate cancer and has transferred authorities to his deputy, the Pentagon said. Austin was diagnosed with prostate cancer in… Read more: Defense Secretary Austin is hospitalized with bladder issue
- Trump forgives Bud Light, will you?Mike Ferguson in the Morning Mike, Stel, and Gabe discuss Trump giving Bud Light a 2nd chance on the eve of a fundraiser headed up by an Anheuser-Busch lobbyist. Do you agree with Trump asking us to forgive Bud Light… Read more: Trump forgives Bud Light, will you?