The following applies to all contests unless otherwise noted:
1. No purchase necessary to enter, void where prohibited.
2. Contest open to all US residents.
3. Participants and winners must be legal US residents.
4. Participants and winners must be at least 18-years of age unless otherwise specified.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions of the prizes are permitted.
6. Void where prohibited by law.
7. One entry per person per registration, unless otherwise specified.
8. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and federal taxes. Winners may also be required to sign prizewinner documents and/or waivers. Winners/households can only win once in a 30 day period unless otherwise specified.
9. Winners may be required to show proof of identification (including providing social security number for prizes over $100) and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
10. By participating in a contest, contestants grant NewsTalk STL and Epic STL the right to publicize and/or broadcast a contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and the fact that he/she has participated in and/or won the contest without receiving additional authorization or compensation.
11. By participating in a contest and/or accepting any prize in a contest, the winner releases NewsTalk STL and its parent company, Epic STL, and all their employees and any additional sponsors, and their employees, from any and all liabilities associated with this contest and/or said prizes.
12. Decisions of the NewsTalk STL judges are final.
13. NewsTalk STL reserves the right to end or change the rules of any contest at any time without notice. In the event that this happens, a station official will pick one eligible winner at random. All decisions are final.
14. NewsTalk STL reserves the right to change the rules of any contest at any time without notice. Also, NewsTalk STL reserves the right to discontinue a contest at any time without prior notice and also reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with the rules or for any other reason deemed appropriate.
15. Employees of NewsTalk STL, Epic STL, and any additional participating sponsors and/or their immediate families are not eligible to participate in a station contest, unless otherwise specified.
16. No responsibility is assumed by NewsTalk STL, Epic STL or any of their employees, or any contest sponsors or their employees for damaged, lost, altered, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete or illegible entries, phone or mechanical failure, human error, or any act of nature which may prohibit entering this contest.
17. When applicable, the number of people entered for a contest will determine the number of qualifiers unless otherwise specified.
18. When applicable, qualifiers will be drawn from all eligible contestants, with a grand prize winner being drawn from all eligible qualifiers.
19. In the event that a contestant is found to be ineligible for a prize, said prizes will not be awarded. No substitutions or transference of prizes by winners is allowed.
20. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up by winners only. NewsTalk STL is not responsible for delay in delivery or for any prizes lost in the mail. Some prizes may be timely or size may be of concern. Unless otherwise specified, winners have 30 days from the date of winning to claim their prize(s). If the prize(s) go unclaimed, the winner forfeits, and no prize(s) will be awarded.